- If you don't need to minimizze the size of the converted video choose the more high resolution preset for your device (eg: iPhone 1080p vs iPhone 4) this allow AnyVideo Converter HD to use remux and save you a lot of time.
- If the source has a resolution of 1080p and can be converted using remux, the best choice of output is 1080p (the video will not be resized).
- If the source has a resolution of 720p and can be converted using remux, the best choice of output is 720p or 1080p (the video will not be resized).
- Use "Force audio sync" function only if audio track is out of sync.
I don't know anything about video conversion. Is AnyVideo Converter HD easy to use?
AnyVideo Converter HD is a simplest video converter you can find. No settings are required. Only choose your target device, drag and drop your original video and enjoy your video converted.
There is a lot of handy cam available on the market. AnyVideo Converter HD is compatible with a huge of video format. Please read our compatibility section. If you can’t find your model, please contact us, and we send you all information you need.
Using iTunes 11 the converted file is located in "Movies" section, under the "Home Videos" tab.
Make sure you have enabled the "subtitle option" on your player device. To do that, please refer to device's user manual. Note that AnyVideo Converter HD uses soft-coded subtitles (softsubs), so you need to enable them on the device.
Make sure you're properly convert using subtitles. Follow these easy steps:
- Enable advanced mode on AnyVideo Converter HD preferences menu.
- Drag and drop your original video file on "drag and drop" area
- Press the "video file preference" icon
- Select your subtitle, or add one from external file
- Select subtitle language from the combo box
- Close "video file preference" panel by pressing X icon on the top - left corner
- Press start conversion button
No. AnyVideo Converter HD already have all presets for all compatible devices. The best setting for every compatible devices is studied by our engineers. If you want a software where set all parameters, AnyVideo Converter HD is not a good choice for you. AnyVideo Converter HD is a professional video converter with optimized pre setting.
YES. AnyVideo Converter HD use a Remux function when it's possible. Some files can be converted just re arranging only audio or video data to match the new format. If this is your case, the conversion is ultra faster, and the quality is the same as the original. You can convert entire collections in few hour!
AnyVideo Converter HD is not a video editor, but it's a video converter. So if you need merge, edit or crop video, you must choose another solution.
It supports 100+ video formats. Please read our Tech specs section to view all input formats.
YES! AnyVideo Converter HD already supports the mighty iPhone 5's retina display. You can update your copy for free by Mac AppStore. We support all new device, and the upgrade will be always available for free. Forever.
AnyVideo Converter HD start as a trial with a limit of 15 conversions. After this trial, you can buy a full version here: Buy Now from Avangate secure
AnyVideo Converter HD doesn't convert this type of files:
MP4 file with DRM
WMV using MS PhotoStory and Go Meeting codecs
VOB file and MP4 DRM file will not be converted according to law of copyright protection. Some other files could be incompatible with AnyVideo Converter HD. In this case contact us, and we will try to solve this incompatibility.
SCT means Smart Conversion Technology. Each conversion maximizes performance and minimizes file size and conversion time. Before starting conversion all videos are analyzed and videos will be converted in the best way for the selected device. If the original video has a smaller resolution than the native device, the converted video will have the same resolution as the original one. Instead, if the source video is larger than the display of target device, it will be fit to the screen resolution of the device itself. The bitrate is automatically set by SCT for any device.
AnyVideo Converter HD is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8
To install AnyVideo Converter HD on your Computer follow this easy step:
1) get the latest version of AnyVideo Converter HD here: AnyVideoConverterHD Setup
2) double click on download file (file name is AnyVideoConverterHD-setup.msi)
3) press NEXT
4) Read the License Agreement and select "I Agree" then press NEXT to go forward the installation process
5) Change installation folder or keep the original one (preferred), and press NEXT
6) Press NEXT for the last time.
7) Wait installation process
8) Press "Close" button
The AnyVideo Converter HD software is correctly installed on your system and a shortcut is created on your desktop and in your start menu under Programs - vivica.
The best way to buy a license is by Avangate system. Avangate is secure and affiliated to all major payment method, like VISA/Mastercard, Bank Transfer, Diners, JCB, PayPal, AMEX and many more. Buy Now from Avangate secure